Saturday 30 May 2009

It's Saturday so that must mean shopping...right?

Firstly a visit to my local scrapbook shop, i haven't been there in a couple of weeks and was pleasantly surprised to see some new things that i just happened to buy...oh goodness how did that happen. Some lovely papers,mmmm kraft one of my faves at the mo. I can see some cards being made with these and a layout .

Now then when i was this set of papers from Graffic 45 i fell in lurve!! I can see a mini album being made with these papers. I have noticed that cherries are a bit of a fave at the mo on other papers, reminds self to order some october afternoon, so i bought these .
When i saw the cherry sizzix die reduced to £1.99 i had to buy it to go with my papers and then saw a set of stamps , also with a cherry in for £2.35 i bagged them too. I am loving go create dies too, even though you only get 4 dies compared to the spellbinders sets where you get 6 they are only £12.99, and are great for what i want to do with them. I got the set of ovals and scalloped ovals.



Now this is what i am really excited about, the fact that i managed to get the cutting plates and spacer for the border dies in my lss, and then spotted the border dies. Well hello to you, you little pretties, you are coming home with me.They are lovely and i am going to go and play with these very soon.I also got an alphabet die to, i am very surprised that you get a whole alphs on one of these dies and am looking forward to using it today. These dies are £11.73 and in my eyes thats good.


Next i went into Hythe, a little town near the sea, also where i work, and had a look around the second hand shops. I found this bowl and paid £2.50 for it, i can see it in my craft room holding something pretty, like ribbons etc.





I also got this lazy susan, i have one of these already in my craft room with my amm tote on it with all my tools in, i bought this one so i can have another bag of tools/ stash on a turntable. £2.00= bargain.




BARGAIN ALERT.......
Now these are my real bargain of the day, i have had my eye out for some of these for awhile-i have a craft project in mind -i couldn't see any anywhere, until today. I went into a new second hand shop and saw these on sale for the almighty price of............................................75P. Well i did not hang about and paid for them quick smart. I used to do embroidery so know how expensive these can be.
Well that's all for now, i may post again later with any cards or layouts i do.
tfl
katharine




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, good shopping! I'm loving cherries at the moment too - Jenni Bowlin has some lovely Cherry paper. I've been stamping cherries too to make little embellishments for layouts and cards.

    That cream coloured bowl is absolutely gorgeous - what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargains. Those Kars stamps are great. I went to Topaz today and they had just had them delivered. Great price too.

    ReplyDelete