Tuesday 14 April 2009

well here goes.....first post.

well this is my first post and entry into blogland, i have been wanting to do this for quite awhile now, so here goes.

today i have had a friend come for coffee-thanks for the creme eggs lou-mmmmm. and this afternoon i am going into my craft room as i have got to finish a birthday card box that i am making for a friends nans birthday,will post pics when its finished.

I am looking forward to saturday-ally pally here i come, this will be my fourth visit and i am sooooooo excited, i have been saving so hard and have lots of pennies to spend,spend,spend.

I am contemplating buying a cuttlebug, i have a big shot and get on fine with this but feel i need one of these cute little green bugs on my shelf!!!!!

well thats all for now,

tfl

katharine