Thursday 16 April 2009

getting excited now..............................

These lo's are made using making memories pp and chipboard embellies and my ownhandmade enmellies.This album is my first time scrapping in 81/2 by 11 and i loved using this size, a change from my usual 12 x 12 or mini album.I also used large black and white photos, i think the size of the photos is 8 x 10, i got these printed at boots, not too pricey and good quality.










This photo was taken last year on my sons 16th birthday, i had planned a surprise bar-b-que and he thought no-one was coming to see him on his birthday-hence the grumpy look, i had to snap a few pics, and love this one.

























I love this photo of my son Kieran, he wasn't expecting me to take his photo when i did and i just love how it came out.I have scrapped this a few times now too.








This photo is a scan of an old photo taken on a film camera with a black and white film.My son was seven at the time and it was at Newquay zoo in cornwall in the adventure park at the top of the zoo.








Well its thursday so that means only one day to go to the best craft show ever.I am getting rather excited about going to Ally Pally on saturday-its like christmas in my house, i am making a list and not only checking it twice, more like nine or ten times.I will probably do what i do every time i go to ally pally and thats ignore my well organized list with products rated on how much i want to buy them, priced and where to buy them from and just go around the whole show from stall to stall buying willy nilly, spending my money like its going to burn a hole in my pocket well bring on saturday is all i can say.
The weather here is raining and gloomy which has meant i have had to take the pics above inside today, and not in my garden like i wanted to, never mind. There is a bit of glare on some of the photos but not too bad.
I am off to have a shower as this lazy bod is still in me pj's, i am on holidays though, back to work next week!!
tfl
katharine








No comments:

Post a Comment