Thursday 27 August 2009

Me and my sewing machine are friends after all !!


Well today i have sewed my Oh Cherry Oh quilt pack together, as i have been putting it off for so long. I have to say that i really enjoyed sewing it together, and seeing it come to together slowly as a quilt top. I love the colours and patterns. Now all i ned is some quilt batting and a piece of material for the back, i think blue would look nice.
I have also fallen in love with wood grain vinyl, after some advice from SJ and Emma i visited my local b and q and purchased a roll for about six pounds, woohoo, i began to cover my paperchase albums in it straight away. I love how they look, and am waiting for my order of the new cosmo, earth loveand joly by golly for my shimelle christmas journal.oooooooooooh christmas!!!!!!!
tfl
katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment