Monday 29 August 2011

Saturday is my shopping day, so as i had to pick up some stamps that kate had ordered for me from pickleberry, link to the side,i felt like a little shop.Also i am starting university in september so this may well be my last spend up for a while!!! I am doing the foundation degree in childhood studies, so my dream of being a teacher is actually coming true, thats another blog post though.
Back to the stash shop, the stamps i had ordered were ones i have been after for a long time, a big thanks to kate for getting them for me xx


The Tim Holtz paperis one i have loved from afar for too long, and the single sheet i fell in love with too,by house of three.




Next up these word sheets, AUTHENTIQUE, are lush so had to have them.


Vintage lace in lush colours, so coming home with me.








Next up a sale basket, now these beauties are soooo lovely, should of got the other one too.!!! They are by K&COMPANY and love them x









Now then i nearly screamed with delight when i saw these in the sale basket too, oh how my jyc is gonna look so full of these this year. They are The girls paperie, last years but who cares, they are lush.Now my love of american crafts thickers is well known amongst my friends and family, this also includes other chipboard alphas that i love, so it was with no surprise that these next items came home with me, they are what is says on the packet......lush. I took home two packs of each as i couldnt resist a bargain, go on agree, you know you would have done the same xx










So so nice, i have stroked these today and have them on my desk to gaze at lovingly for a day or two, until they go into one of the drawers that is allocated for alphas. xxx













On sunday we went to the new The Range shop that has opened there, well the craft section is quite good, i got a few bargains, above is a 12 x 12 pack of white cardstock for £4.99, and the a4 packs are sticky foam pads for £1.00 a pack.
















I also got another pack of the kraft 5 x 7 cards and envelopes, these are well worth getting, great cardstock, lovely size too.A pack of white cards and envelopes for £4.99, and the ranges own envelopes for £1.00 a pack.

















Now this was an internet order from the fantastic A Trip Down Memory Lane, another of my loves is cosmo cricket, and their kits, i now dont usually buy single sheets of paper as i only buy packs, as i have found that you have everything you need to complete lo's and mini albums. After years of buying single sheets of paper, then not being able to find a few that match, this is what i now do.



















Echo park is also quickly becoming a fave too, this is my fourth pack from them and it is fantastic, i love the colours and cannot wait to craft with this.

I also ordered some 6 x 12 photo page protectors, as inspired by shimelle's blog post about continuity, i got these to slip into my albums with the idea of continuing the continuity in the albums.

Well i had better go, i have a lot to do in my last few days off, before going back to work, have six weeks really gone this fast, oh well.

tfl

katharine x













































1 comment:

  1. Wow you must be shopped out, have fun with all your new goodies look forward to seeing your creations using them :)

    ReplyDelete