Sunday 13 January 2013

A new year a new me.

Well what a break that was. Lots of things have happened in the past two years since my last blog post, some good some not so good, but that's another story that i will tell one day.
2013 is a new year and a good way to start a new year is to clear out the old and bring in the new, so her's to a new look blog and regular posts. A new me too, i am eating healthily, and have taken up hula hooping with a weighted hoop, its fun and good exercise. I am also at university studying childhood studies with sen, and am in the second year so my life is quite full with study, but i am also taking time to scrap, craft and live life to the full.
So i hope if you read this far that you will come back again as i get back into the swing of posting, and posting pics, etc.
We are off to the Harry Potter Tour next Sunday as a birthday treat for myself  as we love HP in this house and i have read all of the books and seen all of the films at least twice.
So i am off to photograph my Christmas journal and will post pics tomorrow.
thank you for looking and come back soon
katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment